Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Been a long time...

You know, a lot can happen when you don't post anything for six months... Not too long after my last post, I met Jimmy... and now I'm married to Jimmy! It's amazing how your life can completely turn 180 in such a short amount of time... He is truly the most amazing, sweetest, funniest man I've ever met, such a change of pace considering my first marriage and the total clusterfuck that it turned out to be. Things now are better than ever. I wish so much that I had met Jimmy years ago, it would have saved both of us a lot of heartache.

(oh and not only do i have a new husband, i have two stepsons. Skyler is 11 and Max is 6... they are adorable! The thought of being a stepmom kinda threw me at first, but the boys are really great, and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better and being a part of their lives.)

Life is a crazy bitch sometimes... just when you think it's time to give up, something great comes along and you find yourself surprisingly happy! I mean, who would have guessed that in a years time, i would have divorced the fucktard that I was with, suffered through some really disastrous dates, met some guy who lives on the opposite corner of the state, fallen in love, gotten married, and now we're getting ready to move into his house in south MO... things couldn't be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment